Call & Collect
How to use our Call & Collect Service:
- Telephone your usual branch with your order
- Please be patient if the phone is not answered immediately as we are experiencing a high volume of calls
- Make sure you plan ahead and order everything you need well in advance. In order to keep things running smoothly it may not always be possible to add things to your order when you arrive in branch
- Make a note of your allocated collection slot
- Due to the number of orders we are currently experiencing, collections are unlikely to be possible for the same day.
- Please arrive at the branch on time – if you do not arrive on time it may not be possible to load your order.
- On arrival the gate may be shut and you will be expected to wait outside. Our staff will instruct you regarding what to do next
- You may be asked to proceed to a marked parking bay
- At all times follow the signs and listen to instructions
- Please arrive at the branch on time
- Staff will check your name and order details before loading
- Remain a safe distance from our staff whilst loading takes place
- Staff will verbally check that the order is complete – ensuring a contactless process
- Leave the branch as safely and as quickly as possible by the designated route where appropriate